Our invitation to submit content is open 365 days a year. We are looking for authors to write accessible articles in areas that include but not limited to foreign policy, area studies, country-specific analysis, international history, regional analysis, international relations theories, political theory, international law, international development, identity politics, security studies, NGOs and IGOs.
Although there is no specific word count, between 750-3000 words is optimum length for us. We commit to have all submissions processed with a decision on publication made within two weeks. Please do not forget to write your university and department
Academic Perspective contains styles ranging from short op-eds to academic papers, written with diverse methodological approaches, on almost any imaginable subject related to international politics.
Academic Perspective is a great place to publish working papers and research in an environment where you can engage with a vibrant audience of peers and build up your academic profile. Our open access, free to view model removes all obstacles between the author and reader. We also actively benefit from social media tools to allow our authors to reach the widest possible audience.
Before you submit your article, please note:
• We do not mind what variant of English you write in, but your grammar must be at a publishable standard upon receipt.
• We do not have the editorial resources to translate submissions from other languages into English.
• Submissions must not be under consideration with other publishers, and must not be already published elsewhere.
• Submission initiates the expenditure of our time on your behalf – and thereby gives full consent for possible publication.
• All submissions are published under a creative commons license. Full copyright remains with the author(s).
• Our Publishing Agreement, which covers everything published on Academic Perspective, is permanently available here.